Did you know that you can support Indiana's animals by just doing your regular shopping?
Kroger Community Rewards Program
Kroger is committed to helping nonprofit organizations earn millions of dollars through Kroger Community Rewards®. To help Pet Friendly Services, all you need to do is register your Plus Card, shop at Kroger and swipe your Plus Card!
If you already have a Kroger Plus card, you can register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
If you don’t have a card, you can pick one up at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
Pet Friendly Services non-profit organization (NPO) number is NI543. You’ll need to know this when you register.
Shop with Scrip & the RasieRight App
When you use Shop with Scrip & the RaiseRight App, Pet Friendly Services receives a portion of your purchase at zero cost to you!
RaiseRight is an online gift card platform that offers everything! Over 750 brands are available, including dining, travel, shopping, home improvement and services. When you register with Scrip, you can give effortlessly all year round.
Check out this video to see how it works.
Make sure to use Enrollment Code: XYBBZ6C6MUPN to support Pet Friendly Services!
Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible Amazon Smile purchases to Pet Friendly Services!
How to use AmazonSmile on a web browser:
- Visit smile.amazon.com
- Sign in with your Amazon.com account
- Select “Pet Friendly Services of Indiana” as your charity
- Start shopping! Remember to checkout at smile.amazon.com to generate donations. Tip: Add a bookmark to make it easier to shop at smile.amazon.com.
How to use AmazonSmile using the Amazon app:
- Open the Amazon app
- Navigate to the main menu
- Tap on Settings and then select “AmazonSmile”
- Select your charity and then follow the instructions to turn ON AmazonSmile in the mobile app